Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

cinderella

As with all the things I do in life, it begins with an accident or at least an unintended purpose. I have lots of clay, but I got discouraged with making mermaids because I decided I need to raise the bar, and I am currently learning what processes I can take to make that happen. Plus, I have very thin skin and when I get negative comments, I take them to heart. Wrong business right?

Anyway, I still have chapters of messy lists of future pieces that I want to do. But I need to cleanse the pallet and do a little something different. I usually find some nice little crafty project to distract me. I have a ton. It's getting ridiculous. Oh. and I have a family and a home and a dog maintain.

Anyhoo....

I've been making "chibi" version of my Disney princesses. Why? because Disney stuff makes me happy and I love girly stuff. So, here is my two latest. I am beginning a new one tonight.

 Oops. I can't find my pic of Rapunzel. that will come later. I need to fill my belly with cereal and pick out some random hair out of my little one's silly putty. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive