Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baby girl themed baby bag assessories





Homemade gifts for baby is something that I look forward to making for a mommy to be. Unfortunately, diaper cakes and hand sewn baby items are everywhere. Finding something truly unique is exceptionally hard. So, I do the best I can do and make something already out there and make it my own or personalized just for baby. In this case, I was dissapointed with the thin diaper changers inside a diaper bag. So, I saw something so very cool. A diaper changer, that is washable, stylish, and rolls up easy for on the go. So, I made my own version. This one here made for my great niece along side with a matching baby wipe container and a portable wipe container. It all went with her brown and pink theme.

1 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! What a unique idea, I know she will like it. I look forward to seeing more projects. blessings
    Rae

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive