Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 3, 2012

baking clay with an embossing tool.

Fun little fact that I just discovered about Polymer Clay. When doing mini-food for example, It seems ridiculous to spark up the oven for such a minor thing. I don't have a tiny oven for such things so I tried something different. I thought, my embossing gun might do the trick. I put my tiny little cookies on an actual cookie sheet that I use only for projects and I blew the hot air semi close to the piece allowing the cookie sheet to heat as well as the piece. It took about a minute. The clay got gooey for a moment and then it started to harden and it was done. It turned out just as good as if I would have used the oven. It was an epiphany! Also totally cool. Just had say so.
here is the project that was cooked with an embossing gun.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive