Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby food jar project # 3 corner organizer


it's another baby food jar project! This time, I glued 6 jars with E-6000 glue, in a pyramid shape. Waited for it to dry, then got some cute ribbon to wrap around and found some stuff to stuff in the jars. My assortment of ponytail holders, lip gloss, q-tips, nail polish, and remover pads. This is great for a little person who has no bathroom drawer of her own or just wants to keep her essentials close to her on her nightstand. The great thing about this is you can dress this project up for boy or girl, and use it for ANYTHING! My goodness we sat around and thought of all sorts of crazy stuff to do in this project. You can even turn this thing around and use it as a picture frame, placing little circular pictures and hang it on the wall. Trash to treasure! Woop woop!
Have a good night!

1 comments:

  1. Too cute Kiddo.. I love old babyfood jars I won't have anymore of those for sometime now since the new baby isn't due till Christmas I won't have any for months after that lol all my babies are too old for babyfood lol wow the baby will be 3 on 9-10 how time flies...
    Niki

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive