Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Boy Monkey themed hand made Items

This was a baby boy Monkey theme I went with when my great nephew was born. They decided to go this route and I quickly got on top of it. This was easy peasy. It just included a wrap up washable diaper changer made with quilt fabric and the monkey fabric. The wipes container tricky as before. When doing this, you have to measure your fabric precisely. Because not only does it need to look cute, but it has to be functional and durable otherwise the new mom or dad is just gonna throw it out and use something more practical. In this case, I mod podge'd the fabric for wash ability and then ripped it off. It made a shell that was easy to re-do. I used  E 6000 glue which stinks, but works well for permanent bonding. I added a little rick rack and it was done. The sign, was easy too. I have my hand paper cutter the "Slice" that does all the work and I made my own monkey for personalization. Just for the record, I didn't spell the name wrong. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive