Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My little scrapbook project for today





I did some scrap booking tonight featuring my sister in law who is getting married next month. I nabbed a few of her pictures off facebook and a few I had kept a while back and put them into an album for her. This was a little project, so I went to the craft store, Jo Ann's to be exact and got a little package of Die Cuts featuring a wedding theme. It's very cool to find something like the die cuts as all the work is done and color coordinated. I just have to piece it together and it works. However, I was excited to use a new punch I have and so I incorporated that and added a little jewel and viola! it's done. No fuss, no muss or whatever that means. ;)


-Vickie


1 comments:

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive