Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 6, 2010

More tutus!




I made two more tutu's last night. I made them a little differently. Instead of using an elastic band which seemed ridiculously hard. Possibly from the friction of rubber and tulle. Instead, I opted for a ribbon and made them "tie on" and "adjustable". It works well, it's easier, and essentially more interesting because of the ribbon you choose. The other, I made super tiny to fit a teddy bear or a doll or in my case a very tiny little baby. I sewed that one and it worked pretty well. Fall is almost here and I am thinking about fall colored tutu's and Halloween costumes. Don't forget tutu's are not only for little girls. They are fun for adults too. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive