Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's fall! time to break out the scarecrows!


It's almost fall! That means the days are cooler, colors change and of course Starbuck's comes out with my favorite...the pumpkin spice latte! I love all things fall. Especially scarecrows and pumpkins for decorating. I got inspired by Michael's store's idea sheets and decided to throw a paint your own scarecrow party. It was a blast!

I got terracotta planters, paint, brushes, embellishments such as wooden dowels, raffia, buttons, pom poms, flowers etc and what came out was awesome. Every one's was completely different and you have an inexpensive craft you or your kiddos can decorate for the fall!
Have a great rest of the week!!!
-vickie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive