Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Testing on humans, my new piece for your hair.

I cannot figure out my blog and the way I want it set up so I apologize to myself as I am the only reader of my blog. I will get this figured out. I used the molds today and made a starfish hair piece. It's cute. Kind of heavy but I am gonna test it out to see if it's wearable. So far the two year old has tried to push it in my pasta maker and dropped it on the floor. Score for not breaking!

 I wonder what other sea creatures I can mold and put in my hair?


I want to take a decent picture of them in my hair which means I will need to do it first, and that means I will need to wash it and make sure the kids are happy and asleep in bed otherwise they will try to join me and use my razor to shave the wall and the sound of scraping metal against porcelain tile is enough to make me scream bloody murder and kick out the kids while they are wet and screaming from fear all the while soap got in my eye and I am hunched over with one eye cocked open. My kids will ask me later, "mommy? why did you look like an evil pirate? we were just trying to shave your shower."

Of course how would I explain that next week to my babysitter. So long story told, I will wait to post pictures until a later date. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive