Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have been soooo busy planning showers and parties and events and I am so not social. But I am enjoying coming up with ideas to make them unique. Some of my efforts have resorted to the use of paper crafting and I have fallen for the millions of products to make paper craftting more fun and....more expensive. Good thing is most of it goes a long way and the possibilities are endless. One thing I was excited about, but become just a little antiquated was embossing with powders and guns. I still love it. I looked into flocking and I thought I had it figured out. Turns out I know nothing. I have researches on you tube and self help videos on the net and still don't get it. So I need to figure it out or I just lost 8 bucks in flocking powder. ha ha. O well. I will keep trying.

So, as much as I enjoy being immersed in the paper crafting world and learning new things, I have learned I still need to learn a lot more and being an expert in subject is not happening at least not today. I have also learned and expected I am not original and there are tons of people who do what I do so I am not likely going to share tips and tricks anymore on this blog. It seems pointless and I want to focus my efforts where they should have been before I started this blog. I want to get back into my sculpting. At least I want to make my attempt to try again. However, I will share the cool stuff I found, and definitely when I realize how flocking works, I will share it. But this is the end of the road for how to's and tips. You have the experts for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive