Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Black Tulle Halloween Wreath

It's fall and I have been pinterest-ing all year great Halloween ideas and I finally did one. I loved this dark wreath with the black crow and peach colored flowers. I made my own version. I couldn't find a crow. I'm still looking.

The wreath took 2 spools of tulle. It needed a third but I was being cheap and so I stretched it as much as possible. The problem was I used a white Styrofoam ring and the tulle needs to be doubled when you wrap the knots around to have effective blackness. I have lots of white gaps so, get a third. I put different embellishments on. Although the actual crafter who used peach was far more beautiful. Anyway, here it is. It's an undertaking and can get pricey so it's not for the crafter who wants instant results on a cheap budget. It was about 4 hours of work. At least wait for the sales on tulle. No sense in spending more than you have to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive