Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Elsa inspired Chibi.

I love Disney.

I love Chibi.

I love Frozen.

I had fun making an Elsa Chibi Style.

I can go on forever making chibi's I think I might. At least for a while. It's certainly not original but it's oh so fun. I am not exactly sure if I am using the term chibi correctly. It's something small and tiny that usually lends itself to manga and other art forms similar.  This piece is 3 and a half inches tall. These kinds of pieces usually come much smaller. I have a habit of making things bigger than they should be. Being that it is just for fun, I was not hard on myself for slight imperfections. It's silly and cute and just a hint of what the character is which is the point.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/toastedpixie

Blog Archive